If you’re looking for a great day out with the kids, may I suggest Boondocks Fun Center. Over the past few years, I’ve taken some out of town guests & their families to Boondocks and everyone had a great time. My favorite activity is Laser Tag, but their miniature golf course is also entertaining. Our out of town guests had a blast & their kids were so excited and wanted to go back. There is so much to do there and so much going on, its almost like sensory overload. Boondocks is located in Northglenn, right off I-25. With attractions like go-karting, bumper boats, mini-golf, laser tag, bowling & an arcade, Boondocks has something for everyone.
Boondocks Food & Fun
Address: 11425 Community Center Drive, Northglenn, CO 80233
Phone: (720) 977-8000
Pricing: Varies by Activity. Go-Karting ($8/Ride), Mini-Golf ($8.50/Round), Laser Tag ($8/Game), Bowling ($4 per player/per game)
– Unlimited Fun Pack (access to all attractions) $31.95 for adults, $24.95 for kids (under 58″ tall)
– Indoor Fun Pack (Bowling, $10 Arcade Credit & Laser Tag) $24.95
– Pick 2 Fun Pass $17.95, Pick 3 Fun Pass $23.95
Boondocks Deals, Discounts & Coupon Offers
– $12 Tuesdays & Thursdays – Get Unlimited Laser Tag, Bowling and Video Games for just $12/person (details)
– Free Unlimited Fun Pass on Your Birthday
ColoradoKids.com Coupons (details)
– $3 off Unlimited Fun Pass – Coupon is about halfway down the page.
– 4 $25 e-Gift Cards for Boondocks ($100 value) for $74.99.